1. Add network to MetaMask
How to add QAN TestNet to MetaMask?
- 2.Click on the continental endpoint closest to your physical location (or closest to VPN location if you are using one).
- 3.Confirm the MetaMask dialog popup.
- 1.Click the small MetaMask icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
- 2.Click the current network name (Ethereum Mainnet most likely) in the top center of the MetaMask popup.
- 3.Click the "Add Network" button at the bottom of the "Networks" popup.
- 4.A new tab has opened where you can fill in the connection parameters:
5. Click "Save"