Multi-language Smart Contracts | Hyperpolyglot
20 Million developers will be able to enter the blockchain space thanks to QANplatform
💡[Definition] Multi-language — Hyperpolyglot:
A hyperpolyglot is someone who is a gifted language accumulator. They possess a particular neurological trait that’s well-suited for learning languages very quickly and using them adeptly.
[Market problem]: Developers can't use their favored programming language
Most of the currently existing blockchain platforms offer only 2-3 programming languages for developers to choose from to develop smart-contracts (DApps). There are also chains that are forcing developers to learn a new language, which can only be used for that specific blockchain like Solidity (Ethereum) or Teal (Algorand). This fundamentally limits mass adoption of blockchain technology because of the high entry barrier.
A world where real and helpful use-cases are built on the blockchain.
QANplatform's Mission: Empowering anyone to build rapidly and securely on the blockchain.
A new initiative started by next-generation blockchains to allow developers to code in different languages by utilizing WASM (WebAssembly) is a great step forward, but there are better solutions.
QANplatform as a forward-thinking blockchain platform developed a new Multi-language smart contract mechanism. QANplatform's QVM (QAN Virtual Machine) will let developers run any kind of application, which would be able to run a Linux Kernel.
Thanks to the Multi-language Smart Contract development feature of QANplatform, 20 million developers will be able to enter the blockchain world and develop their first DApp on the blockchain, and this blockchain will be QANplatform.
By lowering the entry barriers for the developer community letting them code in any programming language — but more importantly, in a language they have mastered and used for several years — will lead to blockchain mass adoption and completely new blockchain use cases which we have never dreamed about.
QANplatform's multi-language movement leads to two other important benefits that support a better blockchain world:
- 1.From an enterprise perspective; companies who struggle to recruit the right talent for smart contract development can use their existing team or hire from a larger pool, reducing setup and maintenance costs.
- 2.From a security perspective; the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystem will be more secure since developers won't be experimenting with new programming languages that handle millions of dollars. Instead, they will build and audit code that they have already mastered for years.
Key Takeaways — [Multi-language Smart Contracts | Hyperpolyglot]:
- Learning a new programming language like Solidity or Teal limits the mass adoption of blockchain technology.
- A new initiative started with WASM, but QANplatform's unique development takes it one level up: QANplatform's QVM will let developers run any kind of application, which would be able to run a Linux Kernel.
- 20 million developers will be able to enter the blockchain space thanks to QANplatform.
- QANplatform's Multi-language feature will lead finally to blockchain mass adoption and completely new blockchain use cases which we never dreamed about.
- It makes talent acquisitions, development, and codebase maintenance easier and cost-efficient for enterprises.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystem will be more secure since developers are not experimenting with new programming languages that handle millions of dollars.
If you are a developer, you can already test QVM (QAN Virtual Machine) and write your first smart contract: